The way we work
Access Training Services is committed to being a centre of excellence for the development and enhancement of safety in the use of mobile access equipment, by providing quality on-site training opportunities and by interacting innovatively with businesses to contribute to the reduction of fall related accidents in the Construction & Allied Industries.
Training in erecting a tower scaffoldOur focus is on providing clients with the most flexible on site specialist height work training service possible in the UK.
- We come to your premises or site so you don’t have to worry about the expense of getting all your staff to a venue which often could be miles away.
- We use your access equipment so that we are training your staff on equipment they will already be familiar with.
- We provide all the necessary PFPE for your fall protection training.
- We can offer you a Saturday training service which means you can maintain full production throughout the working week.
- We do not charge our clients mileage fees which saves you money.
- All our courses carry ID cards which cross relate with our competency certification, making on-site verification of training and competence quick and easy.