Terms and conditions
Venue requirements: All courses
- Classroom facilities to seat all delegates for theory sessions
- 240v electric supply
- Note paper & pens for all delegates
- 5 metres clear headroom internally (in case of bad weather conditions)
See our venue requirements page for further information.
Equipment requirements for PASMA:
- For up to 5 delegates one tower, plus 1 set AGR frames are required
- For over 5 delegates two towers plus 1 set AGR frames will be required which should be:
- 1.8 metres long x 4.2 metres platform height x Double Span with stabilisers, extra trap and extra fixed decks.
- An internal (preferably) or external space free from hazard and risk with at least 6m clear headroom. Access training services cannot be held responsible if courses have to be cancelled due to inclement weather conditions. In the case of bad weather and if an external area is used it is at the instructors discretion to abort the course if they feel the delegates’ safety would be at risk if the training continued.
- Sufficient supplier’s instructions for each delegate to have a copy
- Delegates need Hard Hats & Safety footwear Strictly NO TRAINERS!
- £95.00 + VAT per day
- We do not charge our clients for mileage
- Payment of all fees is required by cheque on or before the training day
- Where we do agree to give credit to our clients our terms are Net 30 Days
Certification: Certification is dispatched only upon receipt of invoice payment.
When confirmed courses require to be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control then we will do our utmost to reschedule at the earliest opportunity and to our clients’ full satisfaction.
When a confirmed course is postponed due to our client not being able to meet the arranged date, then we will do our utmost to rearrange a new date as close to the original as possible.
However when a confirmed course is cancelled the following will apply:
- Cancellation within 14 days of confirmed date: 50% of fee repaid
- Cancellation within 7 days of confirmed date: NO refunds
We will do our utmost to hold provisional course dates for our clients but it must be understood that we can give no guarantees on unconfirmed dates.
Delegates who fail the Course Theory Questionnaires may be given the opportunity to re-sit the paper, however those persons who do not meet the assessors standard in Practical Skills cannot be awarded a Competency Certificate.
We reserve the right to refuse to carry out any training for any client who does not provide a safe place of work or supplies equipment which is not fit for use or purpose, or is not in a legal state. In such an event we will require full payment of course fees and all expenses incurred.